Download Pantech Burst USB Drivers for Windows (11-10-8-7)
Pantech Burst USB Driver, PC Manager & User Guide Download
Is your Pantech Burst not connecting to the PC, or is it failing to get recognized by your PC? This is a common problem on connecting the device to a PC via the USB cable for the first time. It usually happens because of missing or corrupted USB drivers. You’ll need to download and install the Pantech Burst USB drivers on your computer so that it can easily recognize the device.
Pantech USB Driver is part of Pantech connectivities over the PC Windows. Suppose you have recently purchased a Pantech mobile phone and still need help finding a way to communicate with the mobile phone via a personal computer. Then you need to download the Pantech USB driver setup from the site link below.
Install it on your Computer to see all the stuff on your mobile phone or Computer and better communicate with it.
To download the USB driver, click the link below, and enable the USB debugging before connecting the mobile phone to the PC.
What is a Pantech Burst USB Driver?
USB drivers are the most important and useful for communicating with mobile phones. You can share the data by connecting your phone to the PC. You can manage all the data available on your mobile phone and can arrange to rearrange all the stuff out there.
Though you can connect the PC to mobile phones via third-party software, the use and benefits of using the official tools will be extraordinary.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the Pantech Burst latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your Computer’s stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 users.
Features Of Pantech Burst USB Driver:
- Connect Pantech devices to Computer
- No extra software is required
- Pantech Tablets support
- Drivers are free and always available
- Enables you to flash the firmware on Pantech smartphones
- All windows compatible
You even can share the same internet connection on both sides of the data cable. You can even send messages from the Computer using your SMS package and contacts.
Download Pantech Burst USB Driver for Windows
In this guide, we’ve given the download links for the Pantech Burst USB driver, which can be installed on Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, and Windows 7 PC. If you are unfamiliar with how to install a USB driver, we’ve got you covered here. This guide will also find the steps to install Pantech Burst USB drivers.
Download / install Pantech Burst ADB USB Driver for windows
Driver File Name : usb_driver_r13-windows_(usb-file.com).zip
Driver File Size : 8.27 MB
How to Install: Guide How to install Driver
Download Pantech Burst Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Pantech Burst Stock Firmware, then head over to the Stock Firmware page.
How to Install Pantech Burst USB Driver Manually
Installing Pantech Burst ADB Drivers for Windows 10/11.
Requirements: You must have the Windows Computer and the Pantech Burst Android ADB Driver (.inf based) to follow the guidelines below.
Step 1: Download the Pantech Burst ADB driver to your computer. Once downloaded, extract the download zip file from a folder on your computer.
Step 2: Go to the Control panel and open the Device Manager window. Now click the “Action” tab and select “Add Legacy Hardware. “
Step 3: You will see the “Add Hardware Wizard” welcome window. Click on “Next”
Step 4:Install the hard that I manually select from a list” option and click “Next. “
Step 5: Now, you will be asked to select the type of Hardware you are installing. Select “Show all devices, “click “Next,” and choose the Pantech Burst ADB driver folder on your computer (Step 1)
Step 6: In the next window, you will see “Hardware to install: Android ADB Interface. “Once you see this message, click “Next. “
Step 7: Now, a Windows security prompt window will open up. Click on “Install” to start the Pantech Burst ADB driver installation process.
Step 8: It will take a minute or two for the installation process to complete; once it does, you will see the “Completing the Add Hardware Wizard” window. Click on “Finish. “
That’s it. Now you have successfully finished installing the ADB driver on your Windows computer. From now on, you can connect to the computer successfully.
Installing Pantech Burst ADB Drivers for Windows XP / 7 / 8
To install the Pantech Burst ADB Drivers in Windows 10 and 11 for the first time, do the following:
- Connect your Pantech Burst to the USB cable of your computer.
- In the left pane of the Computer Management menu, select Device Manager.
- In the right panel of Device Manager, locate and expand portable devices or other devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click on the name of the connected device and select Update Driver.
- Search my computer for the Hardware Update Wizard’s driver software and click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk extras google usb_driver.
- Click Next to install the F11 CPH2407 driver.
Or, to update an existing Pantech Burst ADB Drivers in Windows 7 and higher with the new driver:
- Connect the Pantech Burst to the USB port of the computer.
- Right-click on the computer on the desktop or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager in the left pane of the Device Management window.
- Find and expand the Pantech phone in the right panel.
- Right-click on the ADB Android Composite interface and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Install in a list or a specific location, then click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations; uncheck Search removable media, and check to Include this site in the survey.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. (The Google ADB driver is in android_sdk extras google usb_driver .)
- Click Next to update the driver.
How to install Pantech Burst ADB USB Driver VIDEO :
How to Solve Pantech Burst USB Driver Signature Error?
[#] Stock ROM: If you are looking for the Pantech Burst Stock Firmware, head over to the page.
[#] Request Pantech Driver : If you are looking for any specific Pantech driver not listed above, then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request a driver from the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[#] Pantech Burst USB Drivers are officially provided by Pantech Inc. If any of the above drivers do not work for you, you can complain to Pantech Burst Mobile Inc Officially or report to us using the comment box below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Pantech Burst USB Driver Free?
Is Pantech Burst USB Driver Safe?
Yes. The Pantech Burst USB Driver is 100% safe for the computer, laptop, and Pantech device. Furthermore, since the Pantech community officially releases the driver, it’s 100% safe & secure to use on the computer.
Where Can I find Pantech Burst Plus Firmware?
If you are looking for the original Pantech Burst Firmware (Stock ROM), then head over to the Pantech Firmware page.
That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Pantech Burst USB driver for the Windows procedure, and If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page, Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you.