Download Shanling M30 USB Drivers for Windows
Shanling M30 USB Driver, PC Manager & User Guide Download
Shanling M30 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download –Shanling M30 USB Driver is software that creates a valid connection between the computer’s operating system and the Shanling Android Phones. The USB Driver for Shanling M30 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you develop your Shanling phone.
Shanling M30 USB Driver OS Compatibility
Shanling M30 USB Driver Software is compatible with different versions of Windows. Such as Windows 11 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
If you are trying to develop your Shanling M30 with a PC or laptop, the first thing you need is the Official USB Driver for Shanling M30. Here, We offer the Shanling M30 USB Driver for Windows 7/8/10/11 with an installation guide. It is very easy to download the Shanling M30 USB driver. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
Download Shanling M30 USB Driver for Windows
Need Shanling M30 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP? If you are having problems with your Shanling M30 USB Driver not working?
Read the article below to help fix your Shanling M30 USB Drivers problems. USB issues often, but not always, relate to drivers’ problems. It is recommended you update your Shanling M30 USB Drivers regularly in order to avoid conflicts. You can download a Driver Installer to run a free scan to check if your drivers are up-to-date. You have the option to then either manually update the drivers yourself or let the driver update tool do it for you. Both USB driver update options are discussed below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the Shanling M30 latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer’s stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 users.
Shanling M30 ADB Driver
The ADB Driver is required if you want to perform the ADB debugging with the Android Devices.
Driver Name: ADB Driver
Driver File Name: usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
Driver File Size: 8.27 MB
How to Install: Follow Guidelines
How to install USB Driver Manually
- Connect your Shanling M30 Android smartphone to the USB cable of your computer.
- In the left pane of the Computer Management menu, select Device Manager.
- In the right panel of Device Manager, locate and expand portable devices or other devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click on the name of the connected device and select Update Driver.
- Search my computer for the driver software in the Hardware Update Wizard and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.
- Click Next to install the driver.
- Connect the Shanling M30 Android smartphone to the computer’s USB port.
- Right-click on the computer or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Devices in the left panel.
- Locate and expand Another device in the right panel.
- Right-click on the device name (such as Nexus S) and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Search for driver software on my computer and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. (The Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.)
- Click Next to install the driver.
- Connect the Shanling M30 Android smartphone to the USB port of the computer.
- Right-click on the computer on the desktop or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager in the left pane of the Device Management window.
- Find and expand the Android phone in the right panel.
- Right-click on the ADB Android Composite interface and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Install in a list or a specific location and then click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations; uncheck Search removable media, and check to Include this site in the survey.
- Click Next to update the driver.
How to Install Shanling M30 USB Driver Manually
Installing Shanling M30 ADB Drivers for Windows 10, and 11.
To install the Shanling M30 ADB Drivers in Windows 10 , and 11 for the first time, do the following:
Installing Shanling M30 ADB Drivers on Windows 8 , 8.1 and 7
To install the ADB Drivers in Windows 8 ,8.1 and 7 for the first time, do the following:
Or, to update an existing Shanling M30 ADB Drivers in Windows 7 and higher with the new driver:
[#] Stock ROM : If you are looking for the Shanling M30 Stock Firmware, then head over to the Shanling Firmware page.
[#] For Windows Computer Only: With the help of the above drivers, you can easily connect your Shanling M30 to the Windows computer only.
[#] Request Shanling Driver: If you are looking for any specific Shanling driver that is not listed above, then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request driver from the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[#] The above Shanling M30 USB Drivers are officially provided by Shanling Inc. If any of the above drivers did not work for you, then you can complain to Shanling M30 Mobile Inc Officially or report to us using the comment box below.
That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Shanling M30 USB driver for the Windows procedure. If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page. Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you.