Download Wintouch K93 USB Drivers for Windows
Wintouch K93 USB Driver, PC Manager & User Guide Download
Wintouch K93 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download –Wintouch K93 USB Driver is software that creates a valid connection between the computer’s operating system and the Wintouch Android Phones. The USB Driver for Wintouch K93 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you develop your Wintouch phone.
Wintouch K93 USB Driver OS Compatibility
Wintouch K93 USB Driver Software is compatible with different versions of Windows. Such as Windows 11 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
If you are trying to develop your Wintouch K93 with a PC or laptop, the first thing you need is the Official USB Driver for Wintouch K93. Here, We offer the Wintouch K93 USB Driver for Windows 7/8/10/11 with an installation guide. It is very easy to download the Wintouch K93 USB driver. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
Download Wintouch K93 USB Driver for Windows
Need Wintouch K93 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP? If you are having problems with your Wintouch K93 USB Driver not working?
Read the article below to help fix your Wintouch K93 USB Drivers problems. USB issues often, but not always, relate to drivers’ problems. It is recommended you update your Wintouch K93 USB Drivers regularly in order to avoid conflicts. You can download a Driver Installer to run a free scan to check if your drivers are up-to-date. You have the option to then either manually update the drivers yourself or let the driver update tool do it for you. Both USB driver update options are discussed below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the Wintouch K93 latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer’s stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 users.
Download Wintouch K93 ADB Driver
You can use the ADB Driver to connect the mobile (powered by android) to the computer and transfer data between the mobile and the computer.
Driver Name: Android ADB Driver
Driver File Name: usb_driver_r13-windows.zip
Driver File Size: 8.27 MB
How-to Install: Follow Guidelines
- Connect your Wintouch K93 Android smartphone to the USB cable of your computer.
- In the left pane of the Computer Management menu, select Device Manager.
- In the right panel of Device Manager, locate and expand portable devices or other devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click on the name of the connected device and select Update Driver.
- Search my computer for the driver software in the Hardware Update Wizard and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.
- Click Next to install the driver.
- Connect the Wintouch K93 Android smartphone to the computer’s USB port.
- Right-click on the computer or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Devices in the left panel.
- Locate and expand Another device in the right panel.
- Right-click on the device name (such as Nexus S) and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Search for driver software on my computer and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. (The Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.)
- Click Next to install the driver.
- Connect the Wintouch K93 Android smartphone to the USB port of the computer.
- Right-click on the computer on the desktop or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager in the left pane of the Device Management window.
- Find and expand the Android phone in the right panel.
- Right-click on the ADB Android Composite interface and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Install in a list or a specific location and then click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations; uncheck Search removable media, and check to Include this site in the survey.
- Click Next to update the driver.
How to Install Wintouch K93 USB Driver Manually
Installing Wintouch K93 ADB Drivers for Windows 10, and 11.
To install the Wintouch K93 ADB Drivers in Windows 10 , and 11 for the first time, do the following:
Installing Wintouch K93 ADB Drivers on Windows 8 , 8.1 and 7
To install the ADB Drivers in Windows 8 ,8.1 and 7 for the first time, do the following:
Or, to update an existing Wintouch K93 ADB Drivers in Windows 7 and higher with the new driver:
[*] Driver Signature Error: If you are facing Driver Signature Error while installing the USB Driver, then head over to How to Fix Driver Signature Error page.
[#] Stock ROM : If you are looking for the Wintouch K93 Stock Firmware, then head over to the Wintouch Firmware page.
[#] For Windows Computer Only: With the help of the above drivers, you can easily connect your Wintouch K93 to the Windows computer only.
[#] Request Wintouch Driver: If you are looking for any specific Wintouch driver that is not listed above, then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request driver from the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[#] The above Wintouch K93 USB Drivers are officially provided by Wintouch Inc. If any of the above drivers did not work for you, then you can complain to Wintouch K93 Mobile Inc Officially or report to us using the comment box below.
That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Wintouch K93 USB driver for the Windows procedure. If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page. Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you.