Download Zidoo X20 USB Drivers for Windows
Zidoo X20 USB Driver, PC Manager & User Guide Download
Zidoo X20 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7 Download –Zidoo X20 USB Driver is software that creates a valid connection between the computer’s operating system and the Zidoo Android Phones. The USB Driver for Zidoo X20 is an essential component. Without that, the connection will not work correctly when you develop your Zidoo phone.
Zidoo X20 USB Driver OS Compatibility
Zidoo X20 USB Driver Software is compatible with different versions of Windows. Such as Windows 11 Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8.1 (32-bit), Windows 8.1 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit), Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit), and Windows XP (32-bit).
If you are trying to develop your Zidoo X20 with a PC or laptop, the first thing you need is the Official USB Driver for Zidoo X20. Here, We offer the Zidoo X20 USB Driver for Windows 7/8/10/11 with an installation guide. It is very easy to download the Zidoo X20 USB driver. Just simply click the “Download Link” below.
Download Zidoo X20 USB Driver for Windows
Need Zidoo X20 USB Driver for Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, and XP? If you are having problems with your Zidoo X20 USB Driver not working?
Read the article below to help fix your Zidoo X20 USB Drivers problems. USB issues often, but not always, relate to drivers’ problems. It is recommended you update your Zidoo X20 USB Drivers regularly in order to avoid conflicts. You can download a Driver Installer to run a free scan to check if your drivers are up-to-date. You have the option to then either manually update the drivers yourself or let the driver update tool do it for you. Both USB driver update options are discussed below.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Downloading the Zidoo X20 latest Driver releases helps resolve Driver conflicts and improve your computer’s stability and performance. Updates are recommended for all Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows 11 users.
Download Zidoo X20 ADB Driver
The Zidoo X20 ADB Driver is required if you want to perform the ADB debugging with the The Zidoo X20 ADB Driver is required if you want to perform the ADB debugging with the Android Devices.
Driver File Name: ADB Driver
Package File Name: usb_driver_r13-windows-(USB-File.com).zip
Driver File Size: 8.27 MB
How-to Install: Follow Tutorial
How to Install Zidoo X20 USB Driver Manually
Installing Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers for Windows 10, and 11.
To install the Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers in Windows 10 , and 11 for the first time, do the following:
- Connect your Zidoo X20 Android smartphone to the USB cable of your computer.
- In the left pane of the Computer Management menu, select Device Manager.
- In the right panel of Device Manager, locate and expand portable devices or other devices, depending on what you see.
- Right-click on the name of the connected device and select Update Driver.
- Search my computer for the driver software in the Hardware Update Wizard and then click Next.
- Click Browse and navigate to the ADB driver folder. For example, the Google ADB driver is in android_sdk \ extras \ google \ usb_driver \.
- Click Next to install the driver.
Installing Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers for Windows 8.1
To install the Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers in Windows 8.1 for the first time, do the following:
- Connect the Zidoo X20 Android smartphone to the computer’s USB Cable.
- Access the Search as follows:
- Touch screen: drag it from the right end of the screen and touch Search on your computer.
- Point to the lower right corner of the screen, move the mouse pointer up and click Search with the mouse.
- In the search box, type and click Device Manager.
- Double-click on the device category and double-click on the desired device.
- Click on the Driver tab, click on Update Driver, and follow the instructions.
Installing Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers on Windows 7
To install the Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers in Windows 7 for the first time, do the following:
- Connect the Zidoo X20 Android smartphone to the computer’s USB port.
- Right-click on the computer or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Devices in the left panel.
- Locate and expand Another device in the right panel.
- Right-click on the device name (such as Nexus S) and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Search for driver software on my computer and then click Next.
- Click Next to install the driver.
Or, to update an existing Zidoo X20 ADB Drivers in Windows 7 and higher with the new driver:
- Connect the Zidoo X20 Android smartphone to the USB port of the computer.
- Right-click on the computer on the desktop or in Windows Explorer and select Manage.
- Select Device Manager in the left pane of the Device Management window.
- Find and expand the Android phone in the right panel.
- Right-click on the ADB Android Composite interface and select Update Driver. This will start the Hardware Update Wizard.
- Select Install in a list or a specific location and then click Next.
- Select Search for the best driver in these locations; uncheck Search removable media, and check to Include this site in the survey.
- Click Next to update the driver.
[*] Zidoo X20 Stock Firmware: If you are looking for the Stock Firmware, then head over to the Stock Firmware page.
[#] For Windows Computer Only: With the help of the above drivers, you can easily connect your Zidoo X20 to the Windows computer only.
[#] Request Zidoo Driver: If you are looking for any specific Zidoo driver that is not listed above, then you can request it through the comment box below (do not request driver from the contact page, or else it will be ignored).
[#] The above Zidoo X20 USB Drivers are officially provided by Zidoo Inc. If any of the above drivers did not work for you, then you can complain to Zidoo X20 Mobile Inc Officially or report to us using the comment box below.
That’s all the tutorial on how to install the Zidoo X20 USB driver for the Windows procedure. If there is a problem or an error, you can keep in touch with us through the Contact menu at the bottom of this page. Support us and share it with anyone who needs it so we can continue to support you.