How to install Amlogic USB Driver for Windows
How to install Amlogic USB Driver
These are the instructions to install Amlogic USB Driver on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Amlogic Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Amlogic USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open the dpinst32.exe if your System Type is x32 Bit or Choose dpinst64.exe if your System Type is x64 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Click on the Next Button to begin the installation process:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Amlogic Smartphone, Smart TV, and Tablets to the computer without facing any issue.