Download /Install How to install LG USB Driver USB Driver for Windows (11, 10 ,8 , 7 , XP)
How to install LG USB Driver
- These are the instructions to install LG Drivers on Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the LG USB Driver to follow the below guidelines.
- Download and extract LG USB Driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the Driver package is extracted, you will be able to see the following files:
- Open LG Mobile Driver.exe to Launch the Setup Window:
- Click on the Next Button:
- Again, Click on the Next Button:
- Now, LG Drivers will be installed on the Computer:
- Once the installation is completed, Click on the OK button to Exit the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your LG Smartphone and tablet to the computer without facing any driver issue.