How to install Spreadtrum SCI USB Driver for Windows
How to install Spreadtrum SCI USB Driver
These are the instructions to install Spreadtrum SCI USB Driver on the Windows Computer (this method can be used on Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, 8.1, and Windows 10).
Requirements: You need to have the Windows Computer and the Spreadtrum SCI Driver to follow the below guidelines.
Install Spreadtrum SCI USB Driver on Windows Computer
- Download and extract the driver package on the Computer. If in case, you have already downloaded and extracted the driver package, then SKIP this step.
- Once the driver package is extracted on the computer, you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Choose the x64 Folder if your System Type is x64 Bit or Choose x32 Folder if your System Type is x32 bit (you can check System Type by pressing Win + Pause).
- Open DPInst.exe to Launch the Setup:
- Click on the Next Button:
- Once the installation process is completed, Click on the Finish button to exit the Setup.
- Restart the Computer.
Once the Computer is restarted, you can easily connect your Spreadtrum/Unisoc FeaturePhones to the computer without facing any issue.